So you’re getting married to your best friend and the time has come to choose a photographer. Maybe you’re planning an outdoor wedding in the spring with a wooded backdrop and hundreds of fresh flowers. Or maybe you’re tying the knot at a chapel and then throwing an open-bar summer slammer at a local venue. Or maybe you’re waiting for the leaves to change so you can get married in a colorful backyard with good friends and close family. Whatever your preference may be, I take joy in shooting all celebrations. What’s important to me is to photograph an honest narrative of your special day without intrusions or gimmicks.
– ALL DAY PHOTOGRAPHY (I’ll be there from the beginning to capture any pre-wedding moments from the set-up to the bridal party getting ready to the guests arriving. I’ll shoot the ceremony in its entirety. And I’ll stay through the end of the reception and photograph everything from speeches and dances to the cutting of the cake. There is no time limit.)
– ALL PHOTOS ON FLASH DRIVE (You will receive the majority of every photo taken throughout the day. You will receive at least 250 photos from the entire day that have been individually digitally developed by hand. All photos will be converted into high resolution JPEG and placed on a flash drive for you to print at a reasonable cost at the vendor of your choosing.)
– FULL OWNERSHIP/PRINT RIGHTS (You will own the entire set of at least 250 photos on a flash drive. There is no hidden gimmicks or fees.)
–SAMPLE PROOFS (You will receive approximately 100 featured photos in 4×6 inch prints. The 100 photos are taken from the lot of 250 finished photos and are just meant to be a physical sample.)
– ONLINE PHOTO GALLERY (Downloadable high resolution photo album on Pixieset.com of approximately 100 featured photos with easy links for you to share with your friends and family. These are generally the same 100 out of 250 photos chosen for the sample proofs.) PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW A FULL WEDDING DAY ONLINE GALLERY
– COMPLIMENTARY MINI ENGAGEMENT SESSION (One hour shoot at the location of your choice with at least 25 digitally developed photos in an online gallery.) PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW AN ONLINE GALLERY OF A MINI ENGAGEMENT SHOOT
I also offer an alternative HALF DAY option which would include 5 hours maximum coverage and 125 finished photos and an online photo gallery. Any questions feel free to ask! PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW AN ONLINE GALLERY OF A HALF DAY WEDDING SHOOT
Please feel free to write an email, send a text, or call me directly with any questions about anything at all. If you’re interested let’s meet for coffee or tacos around town and talk about how to make your special day seamless.